Green Tea Facial Cleanser
To The Point: Our #1 choice for normal and sensitive skin. A creamy cleanser that gently washes away dirt, makeup, and impurities without harming your skins natural barrier.
What can you expect?
- No stiff face after washing
- Cleanse and nourish your skin without stripping essential oils
- Green Tea naturally reduces your body's production of sebum, which is the oil that's found in acne.
- Protect your skin from premature aging, UV damage, redness, and irritation
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Non-Drying Face Wash
- Green Tea - soothes inflammation, Reduce wrinkles, fights acne, balances sebum production
- Licorice Root - Is great for brightening the skin and reducing hyperpigmentation
- Calendula - has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that help with the process of healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving rashes.
- Aloe Vera – The Queen of Hydration
Skin Type Recommendations: Normal, Oily, & Sensitive
How to Use: Apply Cleanser to clean hands or face towel & lather with warm water. Wash in small rotating circles over entire face and neck. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Follow up with serum & moisturizer. Use 2x a day (Morning & Night).
Full Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Asorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Organic Licorice) Root Extract, Moringa (Moringa Seed) Oleifera Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Turmeric Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Paraben Free Preservative).