Experience holistic and mindful self-care right at home with a Yoni Steam. Allow your body to cleanse, heal and detoxify with an age-old natural remedy that helps regulate menstruation, ease period cramps and bloating, and even increase fertility. Rejuvenate your feminine cycle, relax, and reconnect with your body in a deeply nurturing and comforting way.
• Do not steam if you are pregnant.
• Do not steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
• Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
• Do not steam with open wounds, sores, or blisters.
• Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
• Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.
Ingredients: mugwort, wormwood, chamomile, calendula, basil, oregano, Peppermint, Rose petals, Plantain, Lavender, Gingko.
⚠️ **Although there have been cases where yoni steaming has been beneficial for one or more of symptoms listed above, it has not been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. **
How to steam:
Bring 4-6 cups water to a boil in a pot then turn on low.
Place herbs in the pot, cover and turn heat off.
Steep herbs for 10 minutes in the water
Remove pot from the stove and transfer the herbal infusion to your steaming pot or bowl.
Disrobe from the waist down and wrap a large blanket or towel around your waist to contain the steam.
Squat over bowl
Steam for about 20 minutes.
The steam should feel pleasant, and you’ll likely find the sensation enjoyable.
This is a great time to relax. You can write in a journal, listen to a guided meditation or set some intentions for yourself.
Once the time has passed try to remain wrapped and lie down for a nap. Remember that yoni steaming is a form of selfcare so don’t rush it!
Processing & Shipping
On average, all orders ship within 3-10 Business days (Monday - Friday). Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.