Vaginal steaming is an age-old natural remedy said to cleanse the vagina and uterus, regulate menstruation, and ease period cramps and bloating. Some people also believe steaming can increase fertility. Support your natural feminine cycle, help your body to heal, relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally with a yoni steam. Treat yourself to this delightful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home!
Single Pack Approx 2 Steams
8oz Jar Approx 4-6 Steams
• Do not steam if you are pregnant.
• Do not steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
• Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
• Do not steam with open wounds, sores, or blisters.
• Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
• Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.
Ingredients: mugwort, wormwood, chamomile, calendula, basil, oregano, Peppermint, Rose petals, Plantain, Lavender, Gingko.
⚠️ **Although there have been cases where yoni steaming has been beneficial for one or more of symptoms listed above, it has not been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. **
How to steam:
Bring 4-6 cups water to a boil in a pot then turn on low.
Place herbs in the pot, cover and turn heat off.
Steep herbs for 10 minutes in the water
Remove pot from the stove and transfer the herbal infusion to your steaming pot or bowl.
Disrobe from the waist down and wrap a large blanket or towel around your waist to contain the steam.
Squat over bowl
Steam for about 20 minutes.
The steam should feel pleasant, and you’ll likely find the sensation enjoyable.
This is a great time to relax. You can write in a journal, listen to a guided meditation or set some intentions for yourself.
Once the time has passed try to remain wrapped and lie down for a nap. Remember that yoni steaming is a form of selfcare so don’t rush it!